Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Birthday Spots


Hi-ya and Happy Tuesday evenin'.  Are you lovin' this weather or what??  It's insane!  It's currently 82 degrees.  At 7PM.  In March!  Crazy I tell ya.  Storms are movin' in tonight and tomorrow, but the forecast all through next week is still in the 70's.  I'm dying to break out the sandals, but the whites of my feet are holding me back, haha.  Gotta get a little sun this weekend, cause the capri's and sandals are calling my name. 

Just stopping by tonight to share a birthday card I made for my Grandma before I send it off through snail mail.  I used a new stamp set to create the fun background pattern.  I'm looking forward to trying it out with a few different color combinations.  Not a lot of embellishment since it's going through the mail, but the center circle is pop dotted to stand out a little.


I don't usually do much on the inside of the cards, but my sentiment didn't take up much space and looked lost all by itself. 

I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly Adventures In Baking post so be sure to stop back by.

Till tomorrow
-Teddra
 

No comments:

Post a Comment