Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Beginning

I'm just starting out in the blogging world and have much to learn, so bear with me through the rough patchs!

I've started this blog as a way to archive my creations. I began as a card maker and have evolved over the past few years into layouts and altered items. My crafting world really opened up with the puchase of the Cricut one year ago in Miami. I can't even remember the last time I made a card without using my Cricut. I received a Gypsy for Christmas and LOVE that I can plan layouts from anywhere. I just have to remember to take the charger!

My current project is one that I gave a lot of thought to before I decided to go for it. I've titled it 'A Year In The Life'. I'm doing a daily photo documentation of 2010. So far, I've kept up with the photos and layouts, but see if I make it through the entire year. I have a feeling this year is going to be full of changes for me and those in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment