Sunday, June 13, 2010

Anniversary Cards


This first card is for my parents 44th wedding anniversary. I used Bo Bunny Jazmine papers and chipboard pieces. The inside sentiment was typed in Word and printed out in purple ink.

The second card is for my Aunt and Uncle's 50Th wedding. Their three kids (and grand kids) planned a nice celebration party for friends and family at a local church. I used a piece of patterned card stock as the card base and didn't embellish too much so the design on the paper could be the focal point. I did think it needed a little something, so I cut a monogrammed H, for their last name, and tied a little ribbon. Again, I typed the sentiment and printed it out on my computer. I don't know why I never tried that before, but I'm really diggin it - No more crooked writing inside the cards! Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment