Sunday, April 17, 2011

White Christmas

Hello!  It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon in central Illinois today, but it may be the last one for a few days.  Rain showers are moving in with a high chance of rain and cooler temps each day through next weekend. 

I did a little scrapping and stamping this weekend and finished a two page winter themed layout and four Christmas cards.  Guess the cold, windy day yesterday inspired me!  This is the right hand page of the layout.  Icy blues and greys for a December snowstorm.  I'm really happy with the cards I completed as well.  I had an idea in mind before I ever started working on them, but ended up with something completely different.  Guess I'll save my original idea for the May Christmas cards! 
Till next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment