Sunday, May 29, 2016

MIM: Masked Backgrounds


This weeks Make It Monday is all about creating a masked background. Click HERE for all the info and a video.


I used washi tape to create a frame around the card front and then used a few more strips of tape to create an area for the sentiment.



Ink blending is still a work in progress for me.  I just do not have the patience or saturated sponges to get a smooth blend line. (Patience grasshopper, patience). So I tried one more card which I kinda like!



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card!! I love the contrast/diagonal ink blending!! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design and colors. Thanks for showing how you did this too - looks simple enough for me to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teddra, this is simply beautiful.
    I love the pretty colors & design.

    ReplyDelete