Saturday, November 25, 2017

November Papertrey Blog Hop

Hello friends,

How are you today?  Did you start (or finish) your holiday shopping yesterday?  Did you find any amazing crafty sales?  Are you still reheating leftovers?  Whatever you have on tap for today, I hope you’ll take a little time to check out the eye candy that is the monthly blog hop with Papertrey Ink. You can find the link HERE


This beautiful tablescape is our inspiration photo.


I was inspired by the hexagon pattern on the rug and I also wanted to incorporate the bow from the back of the chair.


The mason jar components are from Friendship Jar Fall Fillers and are colored with Copic markers. The bow is from Tinsel and Tags.  I also used the Linen and Canvas impression plate to add a little texture to the rustic cream card front.

Thanks for stopping by,
-Teddra


14 comments:

  1. How wonderful....love the hex background and jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an eyecatcher in the gallery and just beautiful up close. I hadn't even noticed the rug until I saw your card. Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great background for your jar filled with lovely fall pieces! Beautiful coloring on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Teddra! I could feel the inspiration photo in your card right away, especially the gorgeous bow. I just love the arrangement that fills your Friendship Jar. Happy hopping! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Teddra! Love the hexagonal background for your card, and the pumpkins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Friendship Jar fillers are among my favorites, and you made me realize I never used them this fall. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! I love your coloring~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! what a darling card and until you pointed it out, I never noticed the rug! Several of us seem to like that linen impression plate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely card, you captured everything in that jar perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic! Love the background for the focal image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that jar. Fabulous! And yes, I did find myself spending some moolah on crafty sales. I asked that very question in the forum. Would love to know what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect choices in every way. That texture plate is awesome and I'm going to have to add it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete