Saturday, February 18, 2017

2011 Inspiration

Hello again. We're continuing on to 2011 for Papertrey Ink's anniversary celebration. Finally!!  I have not one, not two but THREE of the featured stamp sets for this year.

Winter Penguin was purchased for the snowflakes and I don't think the penguin has ever been Inked. No time like the present to change that.



I honestly have no idea where this idea came from but I decided to try to make a Christmas tree by stacking the penguins on top of each other. And make them green. It's a fun little card. I added a little snowflake to their bellies and red stockings caps to add to the festive scene. The top penguin has a star on top. A variety of colorful enamel dot ornaments finished the tree. The sentiment, from Keep It Simple, is stamped on the banner from Tag Sale Quilted. New Leaf and Candy Cane Stripe patterned paper were layered behind the image.

Thanks for joining me and my Holiday penguins!
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment