Saturday, March 20, 2010

Birthday Card for Grandma


I'm baaaaaaack! I haven't posted in a while because I didn't have internet for 5 days!

Last weekend was miserable without any internet connection and the frustration with Comcast attempting to determine the problem. I had to give myself several time-outs on Saturday between Comcast techs! Finally, I was connected to Holly. Holly rocks: She listened, ran a few tests and told me how to fix it in less than 15 minutes - and that includes the five minutes it takes to go through the menu to get to an actual live, talking person. If only I'd talked to Holly first instead of the other jokers that call themselves techs......

On with the Scrapbooking.....When I wasn't being tortured by the IT department at Comcast, I did finish up a few projects. I always seem to have 2 or 3 (or more) projects in the works. If only the available time I have to scrapbook was equal to the project ideas I have.......Guess I may have more time on my hands than I want here soon, but that's a story for another day.

I made a Birthday card for my Grandma using leftover scraps from the album I made for her. I took quite a few photos of the album pages, but they're terrible! A photographer, I am not. It's partially the lighting and partially the blurry-ness. I'm hoping that once the weather improves and the sun comes out, the lighting problem will be fixed. As for the blurry....anyone have any helpful hints??

No comments:

Post a Comment