Saturday, March 20, 2010

Project 365 February



I love the February pages. Lots of pink, flowers and bling!


When I'm looking at paper, I always gravitate toward Basic Grey. I knew I wanted to use this paper, but it's so busy I was afraid it would overwhelm the pictures. I had the bright idea to cut out the top note shape and then I had the even brighter idea to use the negative. This way, I still have 2 top note shapes of this gorgeous paper to use for something else.


Guess I was getting a little lazy in the layout department with the last two pages. I used the same principle from the previous pages, but actually used the scalloped circle cut this time. I was even able to incorporate the negative on this page as well. I cut the negative down by an inch which allowed the brown background paper to show through and define the shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment