Monday, November 28, 2011

8th Grade

Hi and happy cyber Monday to you.  Are you planning to check out all the internet sales today?  I'm feeling much better today from whatever grabbed me over the weekend.  I'm still coughing and I sound terrible though so I'm taking the day off work.  I spend 95% of my time talking to people on the phone and stopping mid-conversation to have a coughing spell doesn't sound pleasant. 

I had big crafty plans for the weekend which went nowhere, but I did drag out a few things yesterday to start working on Christmas tags.  I'll post a few of those later this week.  For now, I'll leave you with my 8th grade school picture. 


I used Basic Grey's Oxford patterned papers, buttons and ribbon from Apron Strings September 2011 kit along with American Craft Thickers. 

Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment