Friday, November 25, 2011

In The Army Now

Happy Day after Thanksgiving!  Are you suffering from too much turkey and trimmings or have you been out there fighting the madness that is Black Friday?  I woke up Wednesday morning with a sore throat which has progressed to include sneezing and feeling like I've been ran over by a Mack truck.  My Thanksgiving dinner consisted of a nice, hot bowl of chicken noodle soup.  I'm also on my second box of Kleenex.  So, a little nontraditional day but a great time to relax all the same.  I'm also not a Black Friday shopper kind of girl.  I avoid the malls on normal days cause I don't like the crowds and lines so there's no way I even consider going anywhere near one in November or December.  I will confess to making the occasional trip to Target or Wal-Mart, but I go early in the morning before the masses descend.  I know people that like the craziness of the crowds and being a part of it is part of the tradition, but me......I like to do my shopping on the Internet so UPS delivery man....get ready! 


I had every intention of posting this layout on Wednesday, but a bad case of medicine-head prevented me from forming coherent sentences.  I used Harvest Market patterned papers from Lily Bee Designs and sketch #65 from Sketch Savvy.  The photo is of my Grandfather in his uniform. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment