Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ally & Emma

Hi and happy Thursday to you.  Wow, is December the busiest month of the year or what?  Lots to do and see has kept me pretty busy these past few weeks.  I have to remember to stop and enjoy cause it'll be over in the blink of an eye. 

In addition to decorating, baking and sending out the Christmas cards I've been working on all year, I've started four different layouts using pictures from Christmas 2010.  Yep, started but haven't finished!  I've been trying to use some older Christmas patterned paper and working in newer embellishments is not going very smoothly.

I did manage to finish one layout yesterday.


Last December, I met two of my high school friends and their daughters for lunch and snapped this cute pic.

Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment