Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

Good Saturday afternoon to you!  Busy, busy weekend planned.  My list includes wrapping presents, mailing packages and baking cookies along with all the regular chores.  Plus I really need to sweep all the leaves out of the garage that were swept inside with the windy fall we had here. 

Let's get down to business with today's two-page layout. 



This is one of the layouts I was talking about in my last post that I had started but hadn't finished.  The patterned papers are an older line by Kaisercraft called Christmas Spirit.  They have bright, non-traditional colors of hot pink, lime green and baby blue.  I was having difficulty with the finishing touches, but found some die cuts in my scrap bag that worked color-wise. 

Funny story that I think scrappers out there can relate to:  Just last week I was talking to my Mom about plans for Christmas Eve dinner and she was explaining who would be there and what yummy dishes she was planning to make when the conversation turned to last years dinner.  Apparently my Mom and my Aunt can't seem to remember if certain people were there or not.  Being the scrappy crafter that I am, I had taken plenty of photos and said they were there and I have the pictures to prove it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment