Sunday, January 20, 2013

Make It Monday #100

The majority of cards I make are sent through the mail.  This presents a big challenge when I'm trying to keep the card design within the confines of an envelope.  I mean, who wants all the layering possibilities to be restricted due to a measly little envelope and the US Postal system? 

This is why this week's Make It Monday project is perfect for me.  I have a friends birthday coming up later this month and it's a present I'll actually be able to hand deliver.  The challenge is to package oversized embellishments.  Here's my gift bag and card:


And a closer look at the card:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
-Teddra

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card!! I LOVE the color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card...I'm sure your friend will be tickled to receive it! :0)

    ReplyDelete