Monday, January 14, 2013

Make It Monday #99

Hello and Happy Sunday Monday.  Anyone else out there having blog issues?  It took for-ever to get a photo to upload. 

Anyway, I decided to try my hand at this weeks Make It Monday project for Papertrey Ink.  The challenge this week was to use one of six rainbow color schemes along with a repetitive die or stamp to create a project.  This is the color scheme I used:

Rainbow-Scheme-4

This is what I came up with:


I missed the challenge deadline due to the photo problems, but I really like the card.  We are expecting a new baby boy in the family this month so I thought this would be a sweet card to send to the new parents.   ......And new baby boy, Luke Michael, was born this morning so I'm right on time!

All products are Papertrey Ink
Cardstock:  Stampers Select White, Winter Wisteria
Ink: True Black, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartruese, Blueberry Sky, Winter Wisteria
Stamps:  Think Big Favorites #5, Just The Ticket, Tiny Treats: Birthday

Thanks for viewing!
-Teddra
 

No comments:

Post a Comment