Saturday, April 24, 2010


I recieved a Bridal Shower invitation this week for a friend I haven't seen in quite a while. Unfortunately, the shower is in Lexington, Kentucky and that's just too far to go since I won't actually get to spend any quality time with her and probably won't know anyone else there. I want to send her a Congratulations/Best Wishes card and this is what I came up with. I plan on adding a giftcard to someplace she's registered, but I can't remember the stores! (I carried the invitation around the entire state of Indiana this week so I could remember to RSVP, and now I can't find it!)

I didn't add any faces to the bride or groom because I was afraid it would look odd and then I'd have to start all over! What do you think? Is it OK the way it is? I also dressed up the inside a little bit since it's so pink. I plan on writing a short message, but I haven't made up my mind on exactly what I want to say yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment