Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines

Aren't these fun little valentines?  I'm loving the Tiny Treats stamp series at PaperTrey Ink.  The base card is Kraft cardstock and it's layered with distressed dots patterned paper and a piece of poppy twill ribbon.  The focal point was diecut from Mat Stack 1 and I punched out the center to add an additional layer of poppy felt cut with a scallop die.  The images are colored with copics.  Super easy to mass produce even using various stamps. 

Scorecard update:  This week's card project was February Christmas cards.  I used Cosmo Cricket papers in purples and blues and a little mitten stamp.  Sooooo cute!  Love how they turned out.  Layout wise, I did all 8 pages of the December Project 365.  So, Yeah! Project 365 is finito.  Like I said in a previous post, even though it was a ton of work, I'm glad I did it, but I don't think I'll ever do it again!  As for a layout using up my paper and photos, I may work on that this afternoon.  I have a bedroom closet that I really need to go through cause I'm still missing a few things from moving and am hoping they're in the boxes in the closet.  But it's a huge closet and scrapbooking sounds like a much better way to spend an afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment