Monday, April 30, 2012

Beach House


Hi and welcome to the week ahead.  I'm always so focused on getting to the weekend I thought I'd try to shake things up and look forward to the week.....It's not really working so far, lol!

My brother, Brian, got married last weekend in Hawaii and, while I wasn't able to go, my family kept my posted with texts and pictures.  Brian and Lan had quite a few family member flying into Hawaii so rather than finding hotel rooms for everyone, they rented a beach house on the North Shore with enough bedrooms for everyone and a private beach for the ceremony. 


They had the house for an entire week so they were able to enjoy hanging with family, beach time and sightseeing for those that hadn't been there before. 


The house has amazing ocean views so I thought it deserved its own layout! 

I used patterned paper and embellishments from Basic Grey.

Enjoy the ocean views!
-Teddra

   

No comments:

Post a Comment