Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Boo Crew


Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Is your week off to a good start?  I know it's only two days into the week, but mine is flying by!  I barely made it two blocks from my house yesterday morning before being stopped by a school bus.  Yep, school's back in session.  But that just means Fall is right around the corner and I looooove the cooler weather, warm sweaters, apples and pumpkins and all things Fall.  Today's layout is all about getting me in the Fall frame of mind and one big fall event is Halloween. 

These cuties are my brother's dogs.  This is Apollo on the left and Alana on the right.  Now, I'm one of those people that think dressing your dog in clothes is nuts, but this was a special occasion.  They were desssed up to greet trick-or-treaters for Halloween last year.  Apollo is dressed as a baseball player and Alana is the cheerleader.  They were still puppies last year (80 lb puppies!) so I'm not sure how long the costumes stayed on, but they're pretty cute!




The patterned papers are are Happy Days by My Mind's Eye and I used a little bit of solid washi tape for added color.

Check back tomorrow for my next Adventure In Baking!
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment