Monday, October 8, 2012

4th

 
Good Morning and Welcome to Monday.  How was your weekend?  Mine went by way too quickly.  Luckily, I still have today to enjoy a little free time before the work week begins yet again.  I'm hoping to have some news on the work front sometime soon, but the wait is driving me nutty! 
 
I have another layout I worked on last weekend to share with you today.  These are photos of my 4th Birthday.  The photos are fading, but I'm glad I have them.  Isn't my little Mickey Mouse cake cute? 
 

I used Jillibean Soup's Hearty Barley patterned papers and made the banners using a Studio Calico border strip that was cut into 3 pieces. 


Ah, the 70's.  The fashion, the hair, the colors and patterns.  Not that the 80's were much better.  But with all the neon, they were certainly much brighter, haha.


Have a great week!
-Teddra

1 comment:

  1. Awww....so cute! I remember this birthday and that cake... That lady made a lot of really creative & delicious cakes for us through those early years. I think her name was Mrs. Dotson. I especially remember the Snoopy on the red dog house cake...but it seems like you called him "Henry" instead of Snoopy.

    ReplyDelete