Saturday, February 13, 2016

PTI: Altered Squares Sampler



Hello!

I have one more card to share for Papertrey Ink's 9th Anniversary celebration. This challenge is to showcase a variety of techniques all on one card. I wanted the card to have somewhat of a theme to tie all the techniques together. I immediately thought of the Tiny Treats stamp sets and decided to go with Birthday rather than Valentine.

The techniques used are:
1-Smooshing
2-Dry embossing
3-Paper piecing
4-Watercolor with ink
5-Ink blending
6-Copic coloring
7-Emboss resist
8-Color pencil highlight
9-Negative space coloring

I have to admit, this was easier than I thought it would be. I'm not a very 'technique-y' crafter. Clean and simple is more my style. This was the first time I've even tried most of these, and I think the emboss resist space ship is my favorite of the bunch!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment