Sunday, February 14, 2016

PTI: Color Pop

Hi again!  So many challenges this week for Papertrey's 9th Anniversary - and I'm not finished yet. This challenge is to use a 'fortune teller' to determine the color scheme for your project. I don't have my printer hooked up so I wasn't able to print the display sheet, but I utilized the wonderful gals on the forum to figure out my fortune. Using the number 4 and my birthday month of September, my colors are Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy and Orange Zest. My neutral color is Smoky Shadow.



I used City Scene to build a little street scene. I am terrible at lining these buildings up and my street started going a bit uphill as well, lol!  Let's just pretend the street is in San Francisco shall we.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment