Tuesday, February 9, 2016

PTI: Grab and Craft

Hello Papertrey fans!

Have you checked out all the new products-and monthly series-that have been introduced so far?  What's your favorite?  I think the paper dolls are super cute. And Tiny Town!  I think this larger size will come in handy in so many ways throughout the year.


Today's challenge is to 'grab and craft'. We had 5 minutes to gather our supplies and then create a project using everything we selected. I needed to make a Valentine card so I focused on red patterned paper, hearts and a Valentine sentiment. Let me just say that 5 minutes is quite a bit of time. Unless your crafty area looks like it exploded. Then 5 minutes is more likes 30 seconds, lol. I had a few bits of felt leftover from a Valentine banner so those made it onto the card as well.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute Valentine card! I love the little banner and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete