Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bright and Cheery


For the past few days, the weather has been cloudy and gloomy and I decided to scrap my way to brighter days.  I used some bright, fun papers from the Delovely collection by Cosmo Cricket to decorate a 6x6 chipboard book I found in the dollar bin at Michael's (I've made some great finds there lately!).  The five pieces of chipboard were attached with a binder ring in the upper left corner, but I wanted mine to be able to stand up, so I used the crop-a-dile to punch holes in the lower portion as well. 

The photos I chose to use were from the first 'Girls Weekend' my mom and I took to Dresden, Ohio.  For three days we shopped.  I'm not kidding.  I couldn't even begin to guess how many bags we had - the truck was full!  We spent the first two nights in a hotel, but decided to change things up and spent the  last night at a local bed and breakfast, The Inn at Dresden.  It's a beautiful property set high on a hill.  I thought the hill was scary going up, but that was easy peasy compared to driving down- Yikes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment