Saturday, July 23, 2011

US Navy

This layout features a picture of my brother taken a few years ago.  He recently received news that he is getting a promotion to Commander so he (and his probable assignment in Kuwait) has been on my mind lately.  Doesn't he look spiffy in his whites?

The challenge for day 14 at Apron Strings  is to use an older kit that contains paper with polka dots. Combine that older kit with your newest rub-ons or stickers.  I used Jenni Bowlin papers from the June 2009 kit and combined it with a stripe paper from my stash.  I don't have any rub-ons and didn't think I had any stickers, but I found the gold stars and round Navy sticker in the bottom of a drawer!  Perfect.  The letters are Thickers foam.  It's a simple layout, but one of my favorites.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment: