Saturday, January 14, 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas


Good Morning and Happy Saturday! We finally received our first measurable snow this week...a whole 3 inches.  The 40 mph winds made it feel so much colder.  We still have a few flurries today, but the winds have died down.  It's still a good time to stay indoors and with a three-day weekend ahead, I have lots of time to be crafty

This is the final layout from my Christmas 2010 photos.  My three youngest cousins live out of state but they always make a trip back to Illinois a few days after Christmas and there's a party just for them. 


What are your plans this extra-long weekend?  I'm anticipating my next Adventures In Baking episode, working on my Project Life album and catching up on a couple of Netflix movies.   Plus, I may work on a few 2012 Christmas cards.....it's never too early to start planning!

Have a great weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment