Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012

Hi and Happy New Year!  Have you made any resolutions?  We're about 16 hours into 2012.....have you already broken any resolutions??  Lol!  I don't call them resolutions, but I do set goals, usually in the form of some project or another. 

For those that laughed along with me and my cookie baking blog post here, I have some news......I've decided to turn Adventures In Baking into a year-long series combining baking and scrapbooking.  How's that going to work? you may ask.  My plan is to document the baking process from choosing the recipe and ingredients to what the treat looks like each step of the way and finishing with the taste test. 

I've found a system that I'm making work for me.  That system is Becky Higgins Project Life.  I'm using the divided page protectors and journal cards to highlight each baked treat I create, week after week.  I'm hoping I'll be able to see and taste the difference between the January attempts and the December delights. 

This project starts tomorrow with Peppermint Crunch Chunkies.  Wish me luck!   

No comments:

Post a Comment