Friday, January 27, 2012

January Christmas Cards 2012


Hello!  Yes, I know Christmas is 11 months away.  Two years ago I started making a couple of Christmas cards each month throughout the year so that when December rolled around I had a nice stack of cards ready to go.  I slack a little in the summer.....it's difficult to think Christmas when it's hot and humid......but for the most part I have a nice selection to choose from when it's time to get them addressed and in the mail.


As you can see, I made four cards using the same design....well, except the pink one where I taped the banner upside down (whoops!).  I used Candy Cane stripe paper, Cardstock, Tiny Treats: Christmas and Half & Half dies from Papertrey Ink.  The circle and snowflake punches are by EK Success and I used various copics to color the little birdy and branch. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see ya back here soon!
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment