Friday, June 8, 2012

Peace and Joy




Happy TGIF!  Sooooo looking forward to this weekend.  Not much on the schedule so lots of crafty time.  I really want to focus on my Project Life album.  I'm up to date with the printing the photos, but I still need to do the title cards and journaling.  My PL album is a little different since it's only focusing on my crazy Adventures In Baking, so I'm combining PL core kit items with scraps from my stash. The pages take a little longer this way, but I'm OK with that. 

Recently, I was trying to catch up with my monthly Christmas Card schedule.  I completed 4 cards for March and 4 more for April.  This is the inside of the cards I made for March.  I don't usually do anything fancy with the inside, but I thought I'd try it out.  I like. 

Have a great weekend!
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment