Monday, September 5, 2011

44th Anniversary

Well, the long weekend is almost over.  I'm just savoring the last few hours of cool breezes and sunshine.  The weather was AMAZING yesterday and today.  It was 106 and miserable just this past Thursday and today it's sunny and in the low 70's!  Talk about a turn around.  Now it feels like fall is just around the corner.  I know Mother Nature is just teasing me and we'll have one last heat wave before it starts cooling down for good, but I Can Not Wait!!

I did sit down for a few hours this morning to finish up a few odds and ends I've been working on. 

This single page layout uses papers from Stella and Rose by My Mind's Eye.  The colors and patterns in the collection are GORGEOUS!  The pic is one I snapped last year on my parents 44th Anniversary. 

I'm also entering this layout in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete