Thursday, September 15, 2011

September Christmas Cards

Hi!  I'm stopping in today to share the Christmas cards I worked on this week.  I'm very glad I decided way back in February to make 4 Christmas cards each month instead of the 2 per month I did last year.  I have a couple that I'm not real crazy about and now I'll have a few extras. 



I used Bo Bunny's Midnight Frost patterned papers and Papertrey Ink cardstock, stamps and ink.  The little embellishment on each card is layered with a Lacy Circles die by Spellbinders, a Limitless Layers die by Papertrey Ink and a 1 3/4 circle punch.  I just cut all the pieces out and mixed and matched till I was happy with the combinations.  Four cards in about 30 minutes. 

Now, I'm off to work on a layout for the sketch challenge.   Hope to see ya back here soon!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment