Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Colors

Wow, this short work week is flying!  I could get used to four day weeks, couldn't you! 
Here's the layout I completed for the challenge at Apron Strings Designs.  We were to use the sketch that was introduced on Monday, but re-orient two photos - if they're shown as horizontal, make them vertical or vise-versa, otherwise keep the look of the sketch.


Fall is my absolute favorite season and these are a few pics I snapped last year when the colors were changing and the leaves were falling.  I used papers from Imaginisce's Apple Cider line and some older papers I found from Flair Designs Autumn Splendor along with a few die tags from Pink Paislee. 



I didn't have as many photos as the sketch called for, so I trimmed a piece of patterned paper to the corresponding photo size and added another piece of patterned paper with fall trees across the middle.
 

Thanks for checking in with me and I hope to see ya back here soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a great line of Fall papers to use with your gorgeous Fall photos! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch -- the patterned paper in the photo spot worked great!

    ReplyDelete