Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring To Life

Hello and welcome.  Just stopping by to show you a little layout I made using photos from Epcot.  My parents spend the winters in central Florida and they love Epcot.  I may be exaggerating, but it seems like they go there at least once a month. 


On this trip, they went with their friends Harvey and Ethel to the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival.  Disney has a reputation for going all-out in everything they do, and if the pictures are any indication, the displays didn't disappoint.
  

The picture in the bottom right corner is one of my favorites.  If you look closely, you can see it's the dragon from Peter Pan. 


I used American Craft's Garden Cafe line for the patterned paper and journal card.  As amazing as the photos are, I can only imagine what they're like to see in person.

Have a great weekend!
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment