Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome Home


Hi and thanks for stopping by to spend a little time with me.  How was your weekend?  Did you have the same awesome weather we did here in Illinois?  Blue skies, slight breeze, driving around with the sunroof open and the windows down.  Granted, this is generally April/May weather so who knows how hot the summer's going to get, but I wish it would stay like this year round.


I've had these pictures in my email for a almost two years now, so I though it was about time to put them on paper!  The summer of 2009, my brother and his girlfriend (now fiancee) adopted two little puppies.  The yellow lab is Apollo and the black one is Alana.  They're super cute.

I used American Craft's Campy Trails patterned paper and embellishments.
Don't forget to check out Wednesday's episode of Adventures In Baking.
Till then
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment