Friday, September 7, 2012

Retired




Hello!  Ahhhhhhh, Friday.  Let the weekend begin!  Do you have a weekend full of places to be and things to do?  Yeah, me too.  My list of things I'd like to accomplish this weekend is a mile long but I plan on having some fun along the way.  To get the weekend started, I'm sharing a layout I recently completed.  I printed the photos over a year ago and never managed to get them onto paper. 


The layout focuses on my parent's life in Florida during the winter months.  They live in a gated community and drive around in a golf cart.  After they purchased the golf cart, they decided it needed a place to sleep at night, so they added a little 'golf cart garage'.  I find this to be slightly comical.  Only in Florida.     


The plaid patterned paper in the Dilly Dally collection totally say 'Golf' to me. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!
-Teddra

1 comment: