Monday, May 7, 2012

Married In Paradise


Hi and welcome to Monday.  I have a few more wedding layouts to share this week and I would like to apologize right from the start about the quality of the photos.  They are terrible.  It was cloudy and stormy all weekend (but hot and humid to extremes) so not only was the light source very poor, I couldn't get the camera to focus for anything.  I guess it's time to stop stalling and just purchase the light box I've had on my Amazon wish list for months. 


The left side view is a little better focused, but I cut the top off the page (grrrrr!).  Blue and yellow, one of my top favorite color combos. 


And a close up of the right side.  At least I was consistent in cutting off the top of the page, LOL!

I used patterned papers and embellies from Prima.

Thanks for stopping by
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment