Monday, May 21, 2012

Strike A Pose


Hi-ya!  Just a quick post of one last (at least until I get some pictures of the actual ceremony, but knowing these two that could take for - ever) Hawaiian Wedding layout.  Just a couple of pictures of everyone standing around getting their picture taken.  


Close up of the left side:

And the right side:


I used patterned paper and embellishments by My Mind's Eye.  I seem to be on a blue and yellow kick lately and it helps that there are so many pretty papers out there right now. 

Looking back at the past few months, I've noticed my card making has pretty much become non-existent. I only made it through February before my monthly Christmas card resolution fell apart. I had a couple of occasions that needed cards so this past weekend I broke out the ink, stamps and cardstock. I inked up a few of my newer stamps and am still itching to make a few more cards. I'm waaaaay behind on project life pages but I'm not stressing about it - I'll get to it when I get to it.

Are you ready for the next episode of Adventures In Baking? Check back Wednesday to see what was on the menu this week!

-Teddra


No comments:

Post a Comment