Saturday, March 11, 2017

PTI: Packaging Inspiration

Good Morning and welcome to the weekend!

I'm still playing along with Papertrey Ink's March countdown. One of the new monthly features is focused on packaging, which is right up my alley. This past Christmas I gifted a ton of gift cards and each was packaged in a special way. I'm excited to see what's next.

For the Packaging Inspiration challenge, we were to create a package inspired by the photos showcased on the blog. I'm generally not a shabby chic and pastel girl but I took inspiration from layering, ribbon, tags and a touch of sparkle to create my card box.



I still have a few of the Clearly Creative card boxes from Papertrey that I like to dress up and use for small gifts. You can also use the boxes in which the stamps are packaged. I used gingham patterned paper and cardstock to make a band to wrap around the box. The tag is a Mat Stack 5 die cut stamped with flowers from Bloomers and the sentiment is from Calligraphy Classics. And the silver ribbon adds that little bit of sparkle.

Thanks for spenda little time with me today!
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment