Saturday, March 11, 2017

PTI: Photo Finish

And I'm back again. One more project for today then hopefully I can do the last challenge tomorrow and be caught up. Unless there's another posted tomorrow. And I may try the nail polish marbling. So many projects, so little time!

Papertrey Ink has introduced quite a few changes to their blog content lately. In addition to the felt series, the packaging series and the planner series, there is also the travel journal series. It seems like a lot of people started in scrapbooking and transitioned into card making. And with limited time to devote to a hobby, most people tend to gravitate towards one thing and stick with it. Personally, I spend more time card making but still take one day every month or two and catch up with my scrapbooks. I wasn't entirely sure what a Travel Journal would entail but turns out it's not just for traveling.

For the inaugural Travel Journal post for Papertrey Ink, we were challenged to create a project using a photo. Phew!  I was afraid it would be to create a 10 page journal,lol. One photo is totally doable.



I chose to make a photo Shadow Box.  I purchased the shadow box frame at IKEA last summer but ended up using another frame for my original project. So this seemed like a good time to dust it off. I printed a photo of my dog, Riley, and used a few Papertrey supplies. The Delightful frame and Bookprint letters and numbers are diecut from Enchanted Evening cardstock. The cloudy day and glare from the glass made it difficult to photograph, but I think it turned out pretty cute!

Thanks for dropping by
-Teddra

No comments:

Post a Comment