Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bloom

Well, the weekends almost here.  Do you have any crafty plans?  I plan to work on a few cards, but I don't have any big crafty projects to dig into.  I do have to figure out the best way to sell items on ebay.  My Mom and I have decent size collections of Longaberger baskets that we have been collecting for years, but, due to storage issues, we have decided to reduce our collections.  So my big plans for the weekend are to get photos taken, decide on pricing and find purchase packing/shipping materials.  If anyone has any advice for ebay selling, I would greatly appreciate it.

Enough of that, let's get on with what you really came here for.....

I used Old World Cabbage Stew from Jillibean Soup to show off a few pictures I took around the yard last summer.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment