Saturday, August 6, 2011

July Christmas Cards

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  The temp has cooled down in this neck of the woods from all the miserable 100+ temps and high humidity levels we were having.  I haven't been working on any scrapbook pages after all those I finished during July, but I have been purging/organizing my supplies.  With all the pages from July, I never worked on the monthly Christmas cards!  Completely forgot about them.  So I'm making up for it this weekend.  I made 8 cards this afternoon based on two different designs (one for July and one for August).  I'm showing the first one to y'all today and I'll post the second one tomorrow. 

 I love the layering on the tag, but it's not too thick so I can still send it through the mail. 


See ya back here tomorrow with the second card!

No comments:

Post a Comment