Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...

Ahhhh, Wednesday.  Only a couple more days till the weekend.  I'm heading out of town for a few days but I may sneak a few supplies in my bag and try to finish a layout or two while I'm gone. 
Last fall I took the time to explore some of the local scenery.  I don't know about you, but I realized I was overlooking some photo opportunities that were practically in my backyard.  One of those somewhat local opportunities is Metropolis, IL - the home of Superman!  There's a huge statue in front of the police station so, of course, I had to stop and take a couple pics.



The Jenni Bowlin papers were the perfect color combo of blue, red and yellow.  Oops!  Just realized the journal card says 2011 instead of 2010 - gotta fix that!  Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time with me.  See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment