Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Cupcakes

Hi all.  Did everyone have a nice weekend?  I was able to spend a little time with two of my favorite people and teach them a thing or two about Harry Potter.  We watched two of the films so they've now viewed the first four films in the series.  The Chamber of Secrets put us all to sleep and I forgot how much explaining there is to do with the third movie if they haven't read the books.  I also watched the final movie in the Millennium series, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.  I guess you could say I actually read the movie since it had English subtitles.  I'd read the first two books in the series before seeing the films, but I was a little worried about the third one since I haven't read the book, but I didn't have any trouble following along.   

I wanted to post the birthday cards I sent out this week.  I saw these on Jess Larson's blog a while back and thought they were super cute.  I added a Happy Birthday banner to the front, and changed up the colors.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment