Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Buddy

Good afternoon, did everyone have a great weekend?  The weather has been perfect here.....sunshine and temps in the mid 80's with low humidity.  I've been driving around all weekend with the windows down and the sunroof open.  That's definitely a rarity for August. 

I mentioned in my last post that I was going to work on birthday cards this weekend and I did, but I don't want to post them till the recipients have then in hand.   

I used Bella Blvd's Super Stud papers for this picture of Christopher.  I cut the top note frame using my Gypsy and Cricut.  I haven't been using many die cuts lately and forgot how much they can add to a layout.  I also used one of my favorite color combo's - orange and blue!  Here's a close up shot.

I spent a little time today matching pictures with papers so I should have a few more layouts to show this week.  Till then......

No comments:

Post a Comment