Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Goodbye

Hi, thanks for joining me today.  The layout I'm sharing represent one of those odd little slices of life.....saying goodbye to the old so you can say hello to the new.  Now, to most people this is probably just a couch.  But for me, every time I look at that couch, I see Theo sleeping.  On the end, curled up in a ball, with his paws hanging off the edge (yet ready to jump up and bark at the mailman the very second he turns onto my street).  His spot.  It's been a few years since he was there, but that didn't make giving the couch away any easier.  So, without being any more dramatic, here it is. 

I used Bella Blvd's Man of the House papers and Basic Grey alphas.  It's simple, but these little memories are what scrapbooking is all about.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment