Thursday, August 11, 2011

Moving Day

Good Afternoon!  It's sooooo close to the weekend....I can't wait.....hopefully this headache I've had all week will go away.  But enough of that, there are pages to share! 


For this layout, I used the Family Keepsake line from We R Memory Keepers.  I've moved quite a few times since I first left for college many moons ago.  I've moved in the heat of summer, the cold of winter, rain, snow flurries, down the road, two states away and with and without pets.  This is the first time I moved on a holiday.  Yep, New Year's Eve.  With six inches of snow on the ground.  Oh yeah, it was a Friday of a holiday weekend that no one wanted to be working anyway so getting utilities, internet and cable was a bigger hassle than usual.  I remember those first moves.......just the basics.  Pretty much everything was moved in a couple trips with a pickup truck.  This time, two trips with a 17 foot U-Haul truck.  We were exhausted. 

I need to make a few birthday cards this weekend and I'm thinking something with sparkly cupcakes.  Come back and check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment