Saturday, October 8, 2011

B*Day Bash

Challenge #4, select an Apron Strings kit (if you don't have a kit, collect your goodies from your stash) that includes embellishments that have a few flat pieces and a few dimensional pieces - a good pattern on a paper will work as well (flowers, circles, squares, characters - for hand-cut work). Make a simple grouping or border and pop up a couple of the elements.

Ugh.....I struggled with this one.  I started out with 5 pics and a two page layout.  Ended up with one page and two pics.  Sigh.



I used my last 2009 kit.  The papers are Doodlebug Designs.  I created the body of the balloon from a chipboard circle covered with patterned paper.  I covered a chipboard birds wing in patterned paper to form the tied off end of the balloon and tied it together with hot pink twine.  The balloon has a popped up paper flower, cardstock flower and gem layered on top for dimension.  

That's All Folks!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment