Saturday, October 8, 2011

PaPa Leo


So far I've been pretty focused on getting the happy moments scrapped; Birthdays, Weddings, Vacations, etc.  While I'm still busy working my way through a pile of childhood pics, I'm also trying to add in a few pages about the rest of my life.  The foundation of what (or who) makes me, me.  The simple things, the everyday things, the basics.  This is one of the foundation layouts.      



This layout is also for Challenge #3 at Apron Strings.  I used My Little Shoebox's Home Tweet Home papers.  The Challenge: Start by grabbing an Apron Strings kit with at least five embellishments in it - Smaller kits will have this amount, Bigger kits will give you more choices. (If you're not using kits, collect from your stash as necessary.) Create a nice little layered grouping of three or more embellishments.  The journal tag is layered with chipboard pieces (the bird and tree limb) that were colored with copics and leaf brads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment