Monday, October 10, 2011

Young Crafters Unite #2

Happy Monday!  I love 3 day weekends.....time to catch up on household chores, time to relax, time to cheer on the Cardinals and time to start a new project.  I also dabbled in a little stamping this afternoon.  In July, I ordered a button stamp set from The Scraproom but never inked them up until today. 


There are 13 little buttons to choose from.  I decided to use seven different buttons and stamp each in a different color ink.  To finish it off, I tied each button with coordinating bakers twine.


The challenge this month at Young Crafters Unite is to make a card and matching envelope.  Since I send most of my cards through the mail, I wanted to keep it simple and flat. 


Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Oh cute! Love the different colored buttons on the card and on the envelope =) Thank you so much for joining us at Young Crafters Unite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those fun and bright colors! So glad you could join us this month at Young Crafters Unite!

    ReplyDelete