Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sugar & Spice

Hello....and welcome back!  What has everyone been up to this weekend?  I've been doing a little house cleaning and switching out my summer wardrobe for the long-sleeved shirts and fuzzy sweaters of fall.  Of course, I had to take a little crafty break in between all this work!

I'm still digging through pics from my childhood and thought this pic was perfect to use with Jillibean Soups Dutch Mustard collection.  I fell in love with the patterned papers the first second I saw them. 


This layout is for the challenge at Apron Strings to use a journal card (the grow tag and side bracket), metal (the stick pin) and patterned paper with the design cut out (heart banner).

Thanks for spending a little bit of your day with me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment